- How to purchase – Jewelry purchased directly through our e-commerce site can currently only be delivered only to the USA.For international orders, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Payment – Lena Wald accepts Paypal. For security, your billing address must match the address on file with your credit card company. If there is a discrepancy, there will be a delay in processing the order.
Lena Wald does not accept personal checks, money orders, CODs, or Layaway Plans.
We will charge applicable state, local, and county taxes on all online orders based on shipping address. Please note that your onscreen transaction total reflects estimated tax. The actual sales tax will be calculated when your order is shipped and may vary from the estimated tax.
- Changes and Cancellations – Once an order has been submitted , it is considered final. We cannot guarantee the purchase can be modified or cancelled.
- Shipping & Delivery – All Lena Wald Jewelry comes in a pouch and a box when ordered from LENAWALD.COM. Not available for other promotions. For security reasons, Lena Wald online purchases require an adult signature upon delivery. We do not allow for a signature release. In addition, purchases may not be shipped to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.To estimate the total delivery time for your purchase, please allow one to two business days to process your order for shipment, in addition to the time indicated by the shipping method. Orders are processed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Lena Wald cannot be responsible for unanticipated delays.A confirmation email with tracking number will be sent to you upon shipping your order.
- Repairs – Products in need of repair may be mailed to the appropriate address below:
- 8033 Sunset Blvd. #989
- Los Angeles, CA 90046
Please enclose a detailed repair request, your contact information and the original sales invoice. We recommend that you package the item securely and ship it via insured mail. Please allow approximately 4 weeks for a repair assessment. Detailed repair information and a repair charge estimate will be sent to you once the assessment has been completed.
- Returns & Exchanges – For online purchases, Lena Wald will accept merchandise in its original condition for a store credit when accompanied by the original packaging and original sales invoice. Please note that we cannot accept jewelry that has been worn, used, altered, or damaged.Should you decide to return a purchase for credit, you must notify Lena Wald directly and ship merchandise back within 5 days of receiving your order. You will need to obtain a Return Authorization number from us, and have that number clearly marked on the package in order for us to accept it.Please note that returns and exchanges must be made directly through Lena Wald. Associate stores that carry Lena Wald will not accept items purchased from Lena Wald’s online store (lenawald.com). There will be no returns for special promotions.